What are my Dashboard metrics?
Using your Dashboard metrics, you can monitor the performance of your receipts, follow-up emails, abandoned cart campaigns, widgets, newsletters, and product reviews.
From each metrics page, you can toggle the date range that you’d like to get information about. We'll display the data from those dates both in the graph and in a detailed (daily) breakdown table
- Sent: This is the number of unique receipts you’ve sent during the specified time frame.
- Opened: This is the number of unique receipts that have been opened during the specified time frame. (Only one open per unique recipient is counted, even though they might open the receipt multiple times.)
- Open Rate: This is the percentage of receipts opened, calculated as Opened / Sent.
- Clicks: This is the number of unique clicks. (Only one click per unique recipient is counted, even if they click a link multiple times.)
- Conversion Rate: This is the percentage of customer actions taken, calculated as Clicked / Sent.
- Additional Revenue Generated: This is additional revenue that Conversio helped to generate via upsells.