Switching Shopify Themes
When you switch store themes from the theme you were using when you added Conversio, you'll need to re-add some Conversio snippets to your new theme.
- In Admin > Online Store > Themes, go to your new theme and click "Edit Code" under Actions.
- Under Snippets, click "Add a New Snippet".
- Enter the name conversiowidget and click Create Snippet.
- Copy and paste the contents of this file: conversiowidget into the new snippet and save.
- Repeat steps 3&4 with a new snippet called conversioproductreview and this file: conversioproductreview
- Repeat steps 3&4 with a new snippet called conversiofeedback and this file: conversiofeedback
Switching themes (without duplicating the existing theme) will mean that you lose your widget placement, so you'll also need to set this up again.