- Export a clean list from your current list provider where the unsubscribes and bounces have been removed.
- Ensure you’ve contacted your list of contacts within the past 12 months, otherwise you may be breaking the law.
- Make sure you’ve given seven days after your last send before you export your list, so that you catch all the unsubscribes.
- Clean your list if you haven’t used it for a while to remove dead email addresses, try a tool like https://www.emaillistverify.com
- Import purchased/rented lists - you’ll get high bounce rate and your account will be suspended.
- Use lists from third party opt-ins, they have to have opted in to hear from your company specifically
- Resubscribe people if they’ve unsubscribed - spam complaints will get your account suspended.
Did this answer your question?